Information on how to get into the pizza business
"Helping people get into the pizza business."
ONE SIMPLE GOAL - If you are looking for information on how to start a pizza business without buying a pizza franchise or are just looking to improve the business you already have, then you have come to the right place.
This site will help you find out almost all the information you need to know, to plan for, open and successfully operate your very own pizza business. I have many years of experience in the pizza business, as well owning a 7-Eleven franchise. I know the pizza business from the inside-out.
Why Should you Start your own pizza business instead of buying a pizza franchise?
- If you own a pizza franchise you are not really your own boss. You must conform to pretty much everything the franchise corporation tells you even if it defies logic.
- Pizza franchise stores are very expensive. Most pizza franchises require a large amount of cash up front as well as franchise royalty fees that can really cut into your bottom line at the end of each month.
Opening your own pizza business in not as hard as you think.
When I opened my first pizza business I realized it takes a little patience, but it is not difficult if you are aware of what to expect.
Don't become discouraged!
Before I opened my first pizza business (see pictures below) which was a small take-out shop, I was lucky enough to have a friend who owned his own pizza shop. Unfortunately, when I told him I was interested in opening my own take-out pizza business he told me it would cost too much money. Well it turned out that I did not spend anywhere near what he said it would cost and he had been in the business for 15 years. Clearly he was trying to discourage me from making money in the pizza business.
How much money can you make in the pizza business?
It's no secret that there's plenty of money to be made in the pizza business if you own your own pizza place and not a franchise. I decided to open my own pizza shop after owning a 7-Eleven franchise for many years that was very successful. I made that decision because owning a franchise business seriously restricted my creativity.
Where can you obtain the knowledge to successfully open & operate your own pizza business?
In order to help others to successfully get into the pizza business without the expense and aggravation of a franchise, I've written several unique copyrighted publications:
- Pizza Business Manual ©
- Guide to a Successful Pizza Business ©
- How to start and run a pizza business for cheap ©
- Ten Biggest Mistakes Pizza Business Owners Make & How to Avoid Them ©
- Audit Tips for The Pizza Business ©
- Pizza Menu Secrets ©
- Pizza Business Resource Double CD Set ©
- Paul's Secret Pizza Recipes ©
Shhhhhh! All my publications have numerous tips and tricks in simple, step-by-step ordinary
language that other pizza business owners don't want you to know about...
My publications go far beyond how to make a great pizza because they detail how to be successful in the business without the purchase of a pizza franchise.
FREE ONLINE CONSULTING
My publications detail all the aspects of the pizza business that I have found to be critical for a successful operation from location selection to legal requirements for employers. I have been in the pizza business for 16 years and have had several pizza shops so I know what works and what doesn't. Further, with the purchase of any publication you are entitled to FREE ONLINE CONSULTING for a period of 30 days via email. As you go through the process of starting your pizza business this is a valuable tool.
Pizza Business Manual - Look! - Examples of Topics Covered in Detail...
- Location selection for your pizza business (buy or lease).
- What costs are involved in the opening of a new pizza business?
- How can I start a pizza business for only the cost of equipment and no construction costs?
- How and where can I borrow free equipment?
- Equipment selection for making the best pizza. (important)
- Where can I buy pizza ingredients at wholesale?
- What are the license requirements for a new pizza business, and how to minimize such costs?
- City Zoning tips for a pizza business.
- Exactly how long does it take to start up a pizza business?
- What are the minimum/maximum amount of start up costs that I should expect?
- How much profit can I expect in the first few months?
- Should I have pizza delivery service and what type of liability does it create?
- Insurance requirements.
- Where to have inexpensive / free pizza business signs made.
- Marketing/Advertising techniques - Which type of pizza advertising is a total waste of money and which ads really work great.
- And finally RECIPES for: pizza dough, pizza sauce, submarine sandwiches, and calzones.
PRICES & ORDER INFO
More Info about our Pizza Publications
FREE SAMPLE Pages
FREE ONLINE CONSULTING
Win a Free Pizza Manual!
Pizza Franchise & Pizza Business Links
©1999-2014 All Rights Reserved